GOSwim Lessons are resuming!
Our GOSwim Swim and Water Safety Lessons are RESUMING!
We hope that you have been keeping well and staying active during lockdown!
With the Victorian State Government announcing the easing of restrictions, we will be able to restart swimming lessons from Monday 16th November 2020.
Due to the current restrictions, we will be easing back into lessons with strict processes in place.
DIVING BACK INTO LESSONS
It's time to dive back in!
The majority of our class times will remain the same. If you need a reminder of your class time and day. Give us a call or contact our team.
Click here to contact our team.
CHANGES TO HOW WE RUN YOUR LESSON
- No equipment will be used for the first 5 minutes of each class to ensure adequate cleaning from the previous class.
- No equipment will be shared by students during the class.
- We are undertaking extra cleaning of facilities and equipment.
- Infant and Squad classes will have some changes made to times and to help us follow social distancing regulations.
- Teachers have been upskilled to use minimal contact where possible.
- All teachers have undertaken infection control training.
- We have amended certain classes to reduced capacity to comply with social distancing regulations.
- Please come dressed ready to swim - limited changeroom use.
- All students and members must sign in at reception upon entry.
- Parents can attend to watch lessons but we ask you to limit the number to 1 caregiver at a time.
- All parents and caregivers must wear a mask when in the facility.
- After lesson swimming will not be available in any of our pools due to capacity restrictions.
- We ask you to please follow the directions of the staff, as the centre has a capacity limit at all times.
- Chairs and benches have been relocated to adhere to social distancing rules.
- Designated areas have been allocated to wait prior to classes commencing.
- Sanitisation stations are located throughout the centre.
- Assessments will be limited with our focus on ensuring our students feel safe and comfortable getting back into our GOSwim program.
- Our GOSwim Help Desk will be located on pool deck at the end of the ramp for any further assistance.
All lessons will automatically be restarted from the week commencing Monday 16th November 2020.
All payments will automatically recommence from Thursday 12th November 2020
If you wish to suspend for a further two free weeks or would like to discuss your program options please click here
Your Direct Debit membership includes one lesson per week.
UPDATES & CHANGES TO OUR CENTRE
To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, you will see changes in our centre in the interest of health and safety. These changes have been put in place to ensure the wellbeing of our members and staff.
As a reminder, if you or your child/children are feeling unwell, or if you have come into contact in the proceeding 14 days with any confirmed cases of COVID-19 do not attend the Centre or the lesson.
Our amenities will be available for showers & changing, however where possible we encourage you to shower at home to help reduce your time spent at the facility.
Please note additional changes to our facilities:
Water fountains will only be accessible to refill water bottles - no bubbler access. Please bring a full water bottle with you.
Our Café facilities will not be available at this stage.
Strict health & safety measures are in place to ensure all students, members and staff are following social distancing rules and wearing a mask when not swimming.
WEAR A MASK FOR YOU AND ME
Following Government regulations face masks must be worn by all visitors and staff in our Centre. For the safety of our staff and members, we are able to refuse entry to visitors not wearing a face mask (unless for a medical reason).
Your face mask must be worn at all time except when in the pool, exercising or drinking.
When exercising we ask that you please carry a face mask on you at all times - where practical, in the pool, we understand this cannot happen. But we ask you to please wear your face mask to the change rooms and in or out of the centre.
Please note: A face mask needs to cover both your nose & mouth and be either a cloth or surgical mask.
Even with a mask, please keep 1.5 metres distance between you and others.
WHO NEEDS TO WEAR A MASK?
- All our staff who are not teaching or instructing
- All members/visitors over the age of 12 years, unless you have a medical condition or are exercising (where you are out of breath)
We are committed to the health and safety of you, our valued member.
Let's continue to work together to maintain social distancing and safe hygiene practices so that we can all stay healthy together.
We are excited to dive back into lessons and help our students refresh their swimming and water safety skills in time for summer.
We would like to thank you for sticking with us through these uncertain times and hope that you have been keeping active at home.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!