Lace'um up! Outdoor group fitness starts 25/5/2020
Time to jump back into the active-wear and dust off your sneakers. We’re BACK!
Outdoor Training sessions will commence on 25/5/2020.
Let's stay motivated, connected and stronger together! Our Outdoor Training sessions will give you the boost you've been missing to start your training routine with us again!
Knox Leisureworks is keen to keep you connected to your health & fitness even during this challenging time. We've gathered some of your favourite trainers to get you started and keep you moving.
Click here to download the Outdoor Group Fitness timetable
BookingsBookings available online:
- Bookings are essential and can be made up to 1 week in advance
- Due to limited availability, classes are only open to membership holders
- A maximum of 3 classes per week applies
- A notice period of 24 hours is required for any cancellations to bookings made by the participant
- Week 1/6/2020 - 7/6/2020
- Week 8/6/2020 - 14/6/2020 (Please note there are no classes on Monday 8/6/2020 due to Public Holiday)
ParticipantsTo keep you safe, Knox Leisureworks will be observing strict participation & social distancing guidelines. The total number of persons participating in outdoor sporting and recreational activities, boot camps and personal training sessions cannot exceed 10 people and cannot exceed 1 person per 4 square metres.*
Pricing & Sessions AvailableAccess to the Outdoor Group Fitness program is easier than ever - once registered, Knox Leisureworks will automatically reactive your membership account at a special price of $13.95 per week, which allows you access to book online into the session times.
Please note that to help us make this a consistent experience for each participant, some conditions apply:
- Sessions available to book via online platform using the link on this page
- Active members are entitled to access a maximum of 3 sessions per week
- Standard membership suspension process applies if you wish to take a break from attending the Outdoor Group Fitness program - a minimum of two weeks suspension applies with a 48hr notice period for processing. Suspension requests can be completed via the Contact Us section on the website.
- Sessions are subject to availability and weather conditions - as such Knox Leisureworks will notify any participants booked into a session if the class will not be going ahead via phone and/or email.
What To Expect
- Outdoor sessions will run for approximately 45 minutes.
- Booked participants should arrive 10 minutes early to set up equipment
- Individuals set up with their own equipment for the session and equipment not to be used by other participants throughout.
- Participants to carry their own equipment across to the location and return the same way at the end of the session.
- Sessions will only have a maximum of 10 people in them including the instructor.
- All sessions will be delivered with the hygiene and distancing requirements in place.